Cina Aghamohammadi Winner of Biruni 2017 Award
University of California, Davis, Davis, CA, US , Sep 2013 to Present PhD , Physics, Complexity Sciences Center
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran Sep 2008 to 2013
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering,
- B.Sc., Physics, (GPA of physics courses: 4/4)
Young Scholar Club, Tehran, Iran July 2007 to Jun 2008
1 Year Courses on Physics and Mathematics for International Physics Olympiad Preparation Allame Helli High School, Tehran, Iran Sep 2004 to Jun 2007
National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET)
- Cina Aghamohammadi, & Amir Aghamohammadi; "Slipping and rolling on an inclined plane",European Journal of Physics 32 (2011) 1049-1057. http://iopscience.iop.org/0143-0807/32/4/017.
- Amir Aghamohammadi, Cina Aghamohammadi, & Mohammad Khorrami; "Externally driven one-dimensional Ising model", Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2012) P02004 http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-5468/2012/02/P02004.
- Amir Hossein Shirazi, Cina Aghamohammadi, Mehrnaz Anvari, Alireza Bahraminasab, M. Reza Rahimi Tabar, Joachim Peinke, Muhammad Sahimi, and Matteo Marsili; "Scale dependence of the directional relationships between coupled time series",', Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment (2013) P02042 http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-5468/2013/02/P02042.
- Mehrnaz Anvari, Cina Aghamohammadi, H Dashti-Naserabadi, E Salehi, E Behjat, M Qorbani, M Khazaei Nezhad, M Zirak, Ali Hadjihosseini, Joachim Peinke, & M Reza Rahimi Tabar; "Stochastic nature of series of waiting times",
Physical Review E 87 (2013) 062139 http://pre.aps.org/abstract/PRE/v87/i6/e062139.